The Level 3 Electrical Installations Diploma is aimed at those who have already completed the C&G 2365 Level 2 Diploma, or have sufficient current relevant experience and knowledge of the industry.
This qualification does not make candidates fully qualified electricians but allows them to learn, develop and practise the skills required for employment and/or career progression in the electrotechnology sector.
Successful completion of this qualification will provide you with the practical skills and knowledge and a firm foundation to progress further and ultimately onto a qualification such as the Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Electrotechnical Technology (2357) which can lead to becoming a fully qualified electrician.
C&G 2365 Level 3 Diploma in Electrical Installations Overview:
There are six subject units within the 2365 Level 3 Diploma:
- Unit 301: Understand the Fundamental Principles and Requirements of the Environmental Technology Systems
- Unit 302: Principles of Electrical Science
- Unit 303: Electrical Installations: Fault Diagnosis and Rectification
- Unit 304: Electrical Installations: Inspection, Testing, and Commissioning
- Unit 305: Electrical Systems Design
- Unit 308: Career Awareness in Building Services Engineering
Purchase of the Full Online Course includes all these units plus registration to City & Guilds.
The course is accessible for 12 months from the day of purchase.