City & Guilds 2365 – Level 3 Diploma in Electrical Installations (Online Course)
£1,900.00 + vat
Or Buy with 10 x Monthly Payments of £190 + VAT
The Level 3 Electrical Installations Diploma is aimed at those who have already completed the C&G 2365 Level 2 Diploma.
Successful completion of this qualification will provide you with the practical skills and knowledge and a firm foundation to progress further and ultimately onto a qualification such as the Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Electrotechnical Technology (2357) which can lead to becoming a fully qualified electrician.
This course is accessible for a maximum of 12 months
C&G 2365 – Level 3 Diploma in Electrical Installations Online Course Overview:
There are six subject units within the 2365 Level 3 Diploma:
- Unit 301: Understand the Fundamental principles and requirements of the environmental technology systems
- Unit 302: Principles of Electrical Science
- Unit 303: Electrical Installations: Fault Diagnosis and Rectification
- Unit 304: Electrical Installations: Inspection, Testing, and Commissioning
- Unit 305: Electrical Systems Design
- Unit 308: Career Awareness in Building Services Engineering
Purchase of the Full Online Course includes all units above plus registration to City & Guilds. It does not include Unit 201 which you will need to purchase and study separately if you have not taken your 2365 Level 2 Diploma prior to taking this course.