This Level 2 qualification is designed for new entrants to the industry. For aspiring electricians not already started on an Electrical Apprenticeship, not yet in a job working in the Electrical Industry, or with very little, if any, experience.
Successful completion of this qualification will provide you with the practical skills and knowledge and a firm foundation to progress further – and ultimately onto a qualification such as the Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Electrotechnical Technology (2357) which can lead to becoming a fully qualified electrician.
You must be over the age of 18 to start this course and it is recommended to have achieved Level 2 in English and Maths. However, this is not a requirement and the course can still be successfully completed without any prior qualifications.
C&G 2365 Level 2 Diploma in Electrical Installations Overview:
There are five subject units within the 2365 Level 2 Diploma:
- Unit 201: Health and safety in building services engineering
- Unit 202: Principles of Electrical Science
- Unit 203: Electrical installations technology
- Unit 204: Installation of wiring systems and enclosures
- Unit 210: Understand how to communicate with others within building services engineering
Purchase of the Full Online Course includes all these units plus registration to City & Guilds.
The course is accessible for 12 months from the day of purchase.