City & Guilds 2365 – Level 2 Diploma in Electrical Installations (Full Online Course)
£1,900.00 + vat
Or Buy with 10 x Monthly Payments of £190 + VAT
This Level 2 qualification is designed for new entrants to the industry.
Successful completion of this qualification will provide you with the practical skills and knowledge and a firm foundation to progress further – and ultimately onto a qualification such as the Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Electrotechnical Technology (2357) which can lead to becoming a fully qualified electrician.
This course is accessible for a maximum of 3 years
C&G 2365 – Level 2 Diploma in Electrical Installations Online Course Overview:
There are five subject units within the 2365 Level 2 Diploma:
- Unit 201: Health and safety in building services engineering
- Unit 202: Principles of Electrical Science
- Unit 203: Electrical installations technology
- Unit 204: Installation of wiring systems and enclosures
- Unit 210: Understand how to communicate with others within building services engineering
Purchase of the Full Online Course includes all these units plus registration to City & Guilds.
You must be over the age of 18 to start this course and it is recommended to have achieved Level 2 in English and Maths. However, this is not a requirement and the course can still be successfully completed without any prior qualifications.