NAPIT EICR Codebreakers Guide
The only purpose-written publication to aid contractors, inspectors and clients has now been updated to align with the 18th Edition of the IET Wiring Regulations. Notably, the book was also nominated as “Trade Tool of the Year” for the Electrical Industry Awards 2018.
The initial information has been extended and now covers more information to guide contractors, inspectors, and clients through the pitfalls of this highly technical area of the industry.
Please allow 5-7 working days for delivery.
New for BS 7671:2018, The 18th Edition of the IET Wiring Regulations, NAPIT’s industry-leading EICR Codebreakers book includes:
- Existing codes updated to the new 18th Edition of BS 7671
- Hundreds of new observations and codes added
- New Section: Giving guidance specifically for the Inspector
- New Section: Giving guidance specifically for the Client
- New Section: Specific to Frequencies of inspections and tests
- New Section: How to carry out Risk Assessments, with detailed sample forms
- New information directly tailored for the social housing sector